Sunday, November 22, 2009

Still concerned about the relative inactivity of my wee one

Many of the other moms-to-be on babycenter.com are posting about how much their babies are moving around in-utero.

Mine is still surprisingly quiet. And I am 21 wks pregnant today...

Yet, when I had my 18-wk ultrasound -- the baby was really moving a LOT and I didn't feel a thing.

I have a DR appt on Wednesday so I should be able to hear the wee one's heartbeat again and be more reassured.

My countdown to seeing my OBGYN is also getting closer.

Interestingly enough, I've been waking up with songs like "Kids" & "Don't stop believin'" & "Where do the children play" stuck in my head - so I hope it's not just because I like those songs, but rather it's a subconcious msg to myself that all is well with my wee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment