Wednesday, March 3, 2010

35 wk and 4 day OBGYN appt

My weight - 283 lbs (** my home scale says I am GAINING but according to the scale in the OBGYN office I am losing... I am confused **)

My blood pressure: 118 over 76

Baby's heartrate: 137

He did the group B strep culture today and I have some paperwork for my RCS (set for 12:30 p.m. March 24th).

Apparently I will be in hospital for 3 days (not counting the day of my c-section) as that is his personal recommendation. Though he said if I feel fantastic after 2 days, that I might be able to be released early.

There is some bloodwork I need to have done at least 4 days before my c-section and I am not allowed to eat anything as of the midnight before my c-section date though I am allowed clear liquids until 6 a.m.

My next appt is Tuesday, March 9th at 9:45 a.m.

And I have my fetal growth ultrasound at 2 p.m. today so expect another update later.

Lastly (and just for fun) re: the baby bpm gender guessing site...

OBGYN office with doppler

babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

No comments:

Post a Comment