Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleep

I was very tired yesterday.

I had a hard time getting to sleep Monday night and Tuesday I had a headache and was nauseous all day.

It was "Fun Fair" at Little Man's school last night so I laid down for a nap before we went and I was solidly asleep. When T. came to wake me, he really scared me because I was so deeply asleep.

I went to bed last night at 10 p.m. and was right out almost immediately. Was woken up by a late-night call from H. about some confidential matters and then was back asleep again until 7:30 this morning.

Have a lesser headache today, on the left side of my head rather than my more intense headache on my right side yesterday.

At a cracker in bed before I got up.

Have kind of a metallic taste in my mouth, even after brushing my teeth this morning...

Working today, for 3 hrs. Hope all goes well.

T. is making me some peppermint tea to start off my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment