Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OBGYN short appt

Dr. C seemed kind of rushed today.

Heard baby's heartbeat with doppler -- 132 bpm (think baby was at rest since I hadn't been kicked much yet)

He measured my stomach but didn't tell me what I was measuring at.

My BP was 122 over 78.

My weight (arrgh!) - 288 lbs

The hospital had not sent my glucose results to the office yet (even though I had the test Dec 30th) so they are following up on that.

EDITED TO ADD: Apparently my glucose test came out at 8.0 and they like it to be no higher than 7.8 so I have to do the freakin' 3 hr test on Friday morning at 8:30 a.m. at the lab across the hall from Dr. C's office.

Still no date set for the repeat C-section (from now on to be known as RCS) but he's still thinking March 23rd or March 24th.

He seemed a bit confused about why he would have proposed a date more than a week before my due date and I reminded him that it was because of my emerg. C-section that I had with Little Man.

Should I be nervous that he needed to be reminded?

While in the waiting room, one of the Moms-to-be there turned out to be the sister of one of the teachers at Little Man's school (Mme H.'s sister).

My next appt is Feb 10th at 9:15 a.m. and, apparently, I will be getting one more U/S sometime in March. Though by then, my baby should be pretty big so who knows if we'll actually get to move from "Team Green" to team Blue or Pink???

That baby bpm guessing site says: BOY

babybpm fetal heart rate gender predictor

But I still keep thinking GIRL...

re: glucose testing...

http://www.labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/glucose/test.html#what

No comments:

Post a Comment