Saturday, September 26, 2009

Went for a drive

And T. and I were talking about baby names.

Now, surname-wise I think I'd actually go the hyphenated route for the baby. My surname and then his because whenever I actually marry T. I would add his last name to mine.

Of course, this means the baby's last name initials would be H-O.

LOL!

Sorry baby!

Then T. started spouting off the odd names that we would NOT name the baby like:

Solar Radiation
Nuclear Fallout
Sunspot
Moonbeam
Lawnmower etc...

My joking one was a normal name - Thomas Kirk because if we skipped my surname then his initials would be TKO!!!

I like the idea of somehow incorporating Cliff into the name if it's a boy for my late father.

Then T. suggested that if it's a boy, he could be J.C. (John for his Dad and Cliff for mine).

The only REAL name I've thought of so far is:

Cadence (aka Cady) Diana so we'd have the same initials.

Other than that - no real ideas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment