Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How did I not realize I was pregnant until this past Friday?

Seriously, I know it sound ridiculous but I really didn't know.

After the m/c in June - I was advised that it could be awhile for my hormones to get back to normal and that, until that happened, that I could still experience some pregnancy like symptoms.

So I was tired and slept a lot. And I chalked that up to being depressed over the miscarriage.

I was nauseous a LOT - and I attributed that to my anxiety.

My boobs were KILLING me - and I attributed that to hormones.

It wasn't until I had T. get me that caramel sundae from McD's on Sept 24th that I decided to do a pregnancy test.

In hindsight of course - it really does point to pregnancy as so many of my friends were thinking but were afraid to say since it was such a sensitive topic for me after the loss.

But seriously, there was a week were I existed eating cream of potato soup at least once a day and another week where all I could keep down was basmati rice. And I ate tons and tons of saltine crackers.

Nausea is still going on. I actually last threw up less than 20 minutes ago.

UGH!

But I'm happy :>:>:>

No comments:

Post a Comment