Friday, September 25, 2009

WTF is going on?????

OK I am seriously confused right now.

I have been feeling sick as a dog for about a week.

I have had one period since the miscarriage on June 10th. I odd spotting July 4th - July 11th.

Then, since that point - nothing.

We did not have unprotected sex in July.

We did not have unprotected sex in August.

At the beginning of Sept, we did have one slip-up that I had forgotten about until I was talking about all this with T. before I started to write this post.

However; the pregnant line on this test is darker than on the one test I kept from before the miscarriage.

So I have a couple of theories here...

#1 - maybe the slip-up at the beginning of September did it BUT that doesn't make sense since I have not HAD a period since July. With no period, how could I be ovulating?

#2 - maybe there is something seriously wrong with my hormones and this is a false positive (though that is apparently rare)

#3 - maybe the miscarriage in July was incomplete (even though the DR said that the ultrasound showed everything had been expelled) or maybe I was WAY earlier on than everyone thought and it was too small to detect and maybe there were 2 eggs and I only lost one?

#4 - another highly unlikely one but maybe this is a molar pregnancy

Not sure what to think. Looking fwd to the DR's office being open so I can call and get in there today.

All I know is that I cannot get my hopes up this time. Because I don't want to break again.

No comments:

Post a Comment