Thursday, October 1, 2009

time line

M/C of surprise pregnancy starting June 10, 2009.

I was told to wait 3 cycles before TTC, that I might still experience pregnancy-like symptoms for awhile and that my period could take a couple of months to come back.

I did have a transvaginal U/S on June 15th (I think) which confirmed everything had been expelled.

I had some odd spotting in mid-July but no period.

Because I am older (37) and my birth Mom and grandmother started perimenopause in their 30s I began to wonder if that was happening to me.

Sept 24th I had a craving for a McD's caramel sundae. And I hadn't eaten one since my pregnancy with my son (born July 13, 2002).

Sept 25th - positive home pregnancy test & positive urine test at DRs office.

Sept 28th - transvaginal U/S to date my pregnancy. 13 wks and 1 day.

So we got pregnant about 2 wks after our m/c AND we were using condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment