Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm such a nervous nellie

So yesterday I noticed that my baby bump was not sitting as high as it was and since it was lower (more in my fatty areas) that it was not feeling as firm either.

Let the google searches ensue.

I couldn't find anything that said this was a bad thing, and I've not had any cramping or bleeding but I noticed that when I went to bed last night, I didn't feel the baby as much.

In general, I've been able to feel the baby when I am in bed at night, that's when the baby moves -- or at least when I notice (s)he moving.

I'm thinking this is because the baby has re-positioned into just an area where I have more padding.

*sigh*

I go in next wk for some blood work and have a longer appointment with my DR on the 28th.

I have the pre-birth clinic appt at the hospital on Nov 6th at 11 a.m. and my OBGYN appt on Dec 6th at 9 a.m. sharp.

I wonder when I get to have my next ultrasound? I really hope that we can be reassured that our baby is healthy and I'd LOVE to find out what my baby is.

A he or a she.

I keep wanting to say "she" but I've always wanted a girl.

When I was pregnant with the little man, I didn't know what I was having but, apparently, despite my desire for a girl (and many predictions saying girl) I would use the term "he" when I wasn't paying attention to what I am saying.

No one has commented on if I've called the baby a she or a he at this point so I still don't know.

Little Man said today, out of the blue, "maybe you'll have the baby on March 25th."

I asked why that day and he replied, "I don't know."

So Torin's vote in the baby pool is - March 25th and male

No comments:

Post a Comment