Wednesday, October 28, 2009

17th week appointment today

I had my 17th wk appt today.

I am up 8 lbs total. DR is not concerned even though that puts me at 280.

I was told that I have "perfect pee."

He did want me to watch my blood pressure because it was up a bit. Although he took it right after he had me climb up on the table so I expected it to be up a bit. *rolls eyes*

I go for my next ultrasound Nov 5th.

My SO and I got to hear the heartbeat via the Doppler and the baby is down at the lower right side of my torso (in the fattiest area which is also where I have the least sensation since my emerg C-section in 2002).

Heartrate was 130 at this one, during my 13 wk ultrasound it was 165 (but the baby was moving like crazy during that). I asked if something was wrong and he said that the baby was likely at rest and that 130 was a good heartrate.

DR said if I don't have warning signs that there is something wrong then the baby is fine and I need to stop worrying so much.

re: H1N1 - I do not have a choice about getting it because I have a mild allergy to eggs so I am ineligible to have that shot (or the regular flu shot).

They did *not* have my maternal blood screening results back yet (re: risk for Down's etc...) so I have to call back on Monday a.m.



And I think that was everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment